Super Calendula Oil
Why super? Because I took all the already amazing skin healing properties of my beautiful Calendula Oil, and supercharged it by adding rich, thick and luxurious 100% organic Castor oil. Castor oil use dates at least as far back as ancient Egypt, and is highly regarded in Ayurvedic practices for its use in a variety of health conditions ranging from hair growth and scalp conditions, wound healing, extreme dry skin and other skin inflammations, as well as fungal and yeast conditions due to its high concentration of Ricinoleic acid. Combine this with Calendula’s already legendary skin healing, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory superpowers, and you have a very effective, yet gentle oil that supports healing of your most stubborn skin conditions, even on the most delicate skin.
POTENTIAL USES FOR SUPER CALENDULA OIL
- Support in healing of various skin conditions, bacterial/ fungal infections and inflammations –extreme dry skin, dry scalp, scars, stretch marks, wounds, acne, eczema, psoriasis, candida infections, lichen sclerosus, etc.
- Warm oil “pack” for menstrual cramps or digestive complaints
- Warm massage oil for joint inflammation and pain.
- Babies – diaper rash, cradle cap, candida infections, warmed as massage oil for colic or stomach upset
GENERAL PRODUCT INFO
All of our products are hand-crafted in small batches, with organic ingredients and botanicals we have either grown and nurtured ourselves on our farm just outside Casselton, ND, or sourced from companies who share our standards of ethics and sustainability. Our base oils are carefully infused over 6 weeks to extract the highest benefits from the botanicals, before being double strained and crafted into the products you see here. Shelf life is approximately 2 years.
Castor Oil, Calendula blossoms, grain alcohol (as a preservative).
POTENTIAL RISKS TO BE AWARE OF
- Some people may be allergic to Calendula or the Castor plant. Please discontinue use if you experience any itching, swelling or rash when using this product.
- As with any product, when first using on small children, babies, or delicate skin areas, please exercise caution and do a small test patch first. Discontinue use immediately if itching, swelling or rash develops.
- For topical use only. Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Contraindications may exist. Please discontinue use and consult your physician if any adverse effects should arise.