Lavender Body/Massage Oil
Our Lavender oil is infused with whole, organic Lavendula angustifolia blossoms in a base of Sweet Almond oil. Lavender is a powerful relaxing nervine that can help calm tense and strained muscles, relax stress, ease headaches, and promote restful sleep. It is also very soothing to most skin types and can help calm itchy, inflamed skin. Our oil can be used directly on the skin as a spot treatment or relaxing massage oil, applied as a meditation/anointing oil to help focus intention, or dilute a few drops into your bath for a relaxing, skin softening experience.
GENERAL PRODUCT INFO
Our body/massage oils are made with organic, non-GMO botanicals infused in a mild, hypoallergenic, skin-loving base of Sweet Almond Oil. These oils are carefully hand-crafted over 6 weeks to extract the highest benefits from the botanicals before being double strained and bottled for use. Shelf life is approximately 2 years.
Sweet Almond Oil, Lavender blossoms, grain alcohol (as a preservative).
For topical use only. Avoid using product on open wounds. Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Contraindications may exist. Please discontinue use and consult your physician if any adverse effects should arise.
- Massage into temples and along sides of neck to help ease stress and tension throughout the day.
- Add a dropperful to your bath water for a relaxing, skin-softening spa experience.
- Apply as a spot treatment to itchy, inflamed skin conditions.
- Use as a topical antibacterial for cuts, scrapes, burns.
- Use as a meditation/anointing oil to help ground and focus your intention.
- Use as a bedtime ritual for babies and children and massage into shoulders or feet to help promote restful, peaceful sleep.